Organic Baby Smoothie - Mango (pack of 6)
(Pack of 6 pouches in a box)
Our Organic Baby food contains added omega 3, which is essential in the development of the brain in children. One 90g pouch contains 10% of the recommended daily intake of omega-3 for children.
- Other baby food pouches on the market often contain as much as 16 grams of sugar per 100g baby food, which can contribute to sugar addiction in children. We have managed to lower the sugar content in our baby food to 9.8-9.9 grams per pouch.
- One pouch of our innovative baby food contains 56% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C for children. Vitamin C helps the body combat infections and it also strengthens blood vessels.
- Our baby food has added oats in it, which increases its fibre content. Fibre helps keep children full longer and oats also improves digestion.
- Oats contains: manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc, folate, Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) and smaller amounts of calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B3 (niacin).
- Colloidal oatmeal (finely ground oats which we use in our baby food) has long been used to help treat dry and itchy skin. It may help relieve symptoms of various skin conditions, including eczema.
- Some research suggests that oats may help prevent asthma in children when fed to young infants.